“Setting Up For Success”
- Design Four-Year Academic Plan (Individual Meeting)
- Learning Styles Assessment (Individual Meeting)
- Creating an individual learning environment
- Naviance/Family Connectinon Training (Computer-based college search and application program)
- Explore Testing
- Developing a testing strategy
- Understanding what colleges are looking for
Our mission as a counseling department is to facilitate the successful navigation of the college preparation, exploration and admissions process for students and their families, with the deliberate focus on fulfilling God's call to live a life of purpose. This department will guide each of our students through a variety of exercises that will allow us to understand their personal goals and objectives. We will provide the information that will educate the student and their families to the wide variety of colleges and universities available.
Please click on the corresponding tab that pertains to the grade of the student to see examples of the college counseling program curriculum.